.

 

 

East Granby was originally settled in 1710 and incorporated in 1858.  The town of East Granby is situated approximately 12 miles north of Hartford, CT, and 14 miles south of Springfield, MA.  It is a residential, commercial/industrial and agricultural community encompassing 17.8 square miles.

 

 
 
 

 - - - - - - - - - -

 

.

Town offices and administrative facilities are located at 9 Center Street which is just west of the Rt. 20 and Rt. 187 intersection.

.- - -

- - -

 

 

 
     

Home

Officers Membership Newsletter Special Projects Directions Site Location Map Barn Book
Charter Programs Fundraisers Old CT Maps Chronology Committees Historical Archives CT Heritage Gateway

East Granby, Connecticut

Copyright    1999-2012 All rights reserved
M. J. Patitucci